For indoor air quality testing, consumers not only know the awareness of finding qualified testing institutions, but also do not understand the important details that directly affect the testing results in the most important testing process. know. In fact, any test has strict testing conditions, especially when the consumer wants to use the test results as evidence to resolve disputes and even conduct legal proceedings. The test report that does not indicate the test conditions is just a piece of waste paper. Therefore, the following describes the testing conditions specified in some national standards, so that you can better communicate and cooperate with the testing unit in the future air quality testing, and at the same time supervise the standard operation of the testing organization to obtain more objective and reliable testing conclusions.
1. The test shall be arranged after the decoration and decoration have been completely completed at least 7 days later. Many consumers think that it is best to test immediately after renovation. In fact, the maintenance period of paints and coatings is generally 7 days. Within 7 days, it is the highest concentration of volatile pollutants. After 7 days, it can be basically reduced. Steady state, this is the best stage of detection.
2. The concentration of indoor air pollutants is closely related to the closing time of external doors and windows. The longer the closing time of external doors and windows, the higher the concentration of indoor pollutants. The detection of cockroaches should be carried out 24 hours after the closing of the external doors and windows. The other four pollutants are specified to be closed after 1 hour after closing the external doors and windows after sufficient ventilation. This is in consideration of the accumulation process of pollutants and the actual regulations of the normal working life of the human body. In addition, construction projects using centralized air conditioning should be sampled and tested in the case of normal operation of the air conditioner.
3. The concentration limit of pollutants specified in the national standard (except for sputum) is the limit value after deducting the outdoor air gap, which means that it is necessary to measure the indoor pollutant content and the outdoor pollutant content. Contaminant content caused by building decoration materials. Because outdoor air pollution is not controlled by the building decoration unit, especially in the case of many buildings in the same building, the small ambient air pollution around the building has reached a certain level. Measuring outdoor air pollutant content is especially important for determining indoor air quality. . Some non-standard inspection units often ignore this item and do not perform outdoor measurements at all. Consumers should pay attention to supervision.
4. At this stage, in addition to allowing the cockroaches and formaldehyde to be tested by on-site portable instruments, other items of ammonia, benzene, and total volatile organic compounds are required to be sampled at the site and then measured in the laboratory. The national standard stipulates strict technical conditions for on-site portable instruments. It is difficult for ordinary consumers to determine whether the equipment of the testing unit meets the requirements. The simplest method is to require the testing unit to produce the instrument used by the metering department ( Calibration) Certificate of Conformity.
5. Consumers pay attention to the quality of the living environment is a good thing, but also need to rational consumption, after all, the air quality testing fee is an additional burden for the individual. Consumers should be clear about the purpose of the test? Is it as evidence to resolve the dispute, or do you want to know your living environment in order to improve the quality of life? If you want to resolve the dispute, you must find a qualified testing unit, and there must be no room in the room. To purchase furniture, it is necessary to strictly implement the above-mentioned external conditions for testing; if you only want to know your own living conditions, you should analyze the decorative materials used at home and the types of pollutants that may be produced, from the long-term test results of the Beijing Institute of Geology of the Nuclear Industry. In the Beijing area, the more serious standards are formaldehyde, benzene, and total volatile organic compounds. Consumers can selectively select some testing items, and there is no need to pursue “all”.